The Cap Cervical cage is a device designed for anterior cervical interbody fusion. It is indicated for the treatment of degenerative disc diseases and instabilities in the C3 to C7 region.
The device is available in a variety of widths, lengths, heights, designed to match the patient’s anatomy and help restore spinal balance.
- The device is available in numerous heights and configurations to accommodate varying anatomical structures and allow optimal patient matching
- Its anatomical design aims at maintaining intervertebral disc height and restoring cervical lordosis
- The Cap cervical cage features titanium anchoring spikes and bone-hugging serrations to prevent the risk of cage migration and offer an optimal bone contact
- The implant design provides generous bone graft area to create favorable conditions for bone fusion
- Radiolucent X-ray markers help for cage visualization
- Intuitive instrumentation has been designed to streamline the procedure