The Flexis implant is an interspinous mobile device designed to be inserted in between the spinous processes to slightly distract them and provide additional support and stability.
This non-fusion interspinous implant offers flexion, rotation and translation which more closely resembles the physiological movement of the spine.
- The surgery can be made only with a small incision, allowing therefore a minimal invasive intervention
- The implant is made to be quickly and easily inserted
- The Flexis has been designed to ensure the intervertebral stability while preserving some mobility (translation, rotation and flexion/extension) in reference to the physiological movement
- Radiolucent X-ray markers help for cage visualization
- The procedure is safe, accurate, reversible and leaves all future surgical options opened
- Intuitive instrumentation has been designed to streamline the procedure